I have new songs.....

Your Mom loves your mixes, but are they really up to scratch? Post your tracks here and get the community's feedback to help with the spit and polish. Impress us! We don't bite.
rammer24

I have new songs.....

Post by rammer24 »

In honor of Armistice's thread from a few weeks ago, called "I'm working on a new song", I actually have a few finished ones.

But since I haven't been around as much, I don't want to look like I'm just here to drop off my songs. But make no mistake about it, I have new songs.

That's all. :like: :metal: :sherlock:
ido1957

Re: I have new songs.....

Post by ido1957 »

Does it have any synths? :nyuk:
People want something for nothing, they want it right now. Either they can't tell quality or don't care but feel it is important that everyone agrees with them.
rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

What are these "synths" you speak of? :suspicious: :suspicious: :confused:
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

drop 'em off ..... everyone likes rammer jammer music.
I won't be able to listen for a few .... busy day tomorrow and I'm on death watch for my black lab .... but I always like your stuff so put it up.
Audio Monster

Post by Audio Monster »

I refuse to listen unless these songs are recorded in Montreal.
Audio Monster

Post by Audio Monster »

Lt. Bob wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:00 am drop 'em off ..... everyone likes rammer jammer music.
I won't be able to listen for a few .... busy day tomorrow and I'm on death watch for my black lab .... but I always like your stuff so put it up.
Hope ya find your dog / good friend :like: That sucks
rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

Sorry to hear about the dog. That breaks my heart. That's much more important than my stupid songs. I'll post eventually.
ido1957

Post by ido1957 »

rammer24 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:47 pm What are these "synths" you speak of? :suspicious: :suspicious: :confused:
I still remember way back when you mentioned no synths in a post at the other place.
I was trying to be witty - a weak attempt I know but hopefully a humorous post :)

And good luck with your dog Lt Bob
People want something for nothing, they want it right now. Either they can't tell quality or don't care but feel it is important that everyone agrees with them.
rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

ido1957 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:38 pm I still remember way back when you mentioned no synths in a post at the other place.
I was trying to be witty - a weak attempt I know but hopefully a humorous post :)
No, it was fine attempt. You have a good memory. :D

Funny thing is, I've since used virtual keyboards occasionally. But I only go for piano or organ sounds. No actual "synth" pads or any of that crap. :frown:
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

thank everyone .... this is the part of dog ownerhood that sucks but it comes with the territory.

Some rammer songs'll perk me up ...... I look forward to them.
rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

OK, I'll start a new thread. We can keep this one open for news on your dog. :like:
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Lt. Bob wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:36 pm thank everyone .... this is the part of dog ownerhood that sucks but it comes with the territory.

Some rammer songs'll perk me up ...... I look forward to them.
Shit bob. Sorry to hear man. My heart goes out to you and the mutt. <3
:happytrees: