Merry Christmas from the Greg family 2017 edition

Your Mom loves your mixes, but are they really up to scratch? Post your tracks here and get the community's feedback to help with the spit and polish. Impress us! We don't bite.
Bubba

Re: Merry Christmas from the Greg family 2017 edition

Post by Bubba »

Played this to Manda this morning - she really likes it and she thinks you should release it. :biggrin:
Haggard Musician :mad:
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

Tadpui wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:27 am LOL nice job, La famille de Greg!
Hey thanks Tad. Merry Christmas to you and your family. :illdrinktothat:
Bubba wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:40 am Played this to Manda this morning - she really likes it and she thinks you should release it. :biggrin:
Haha tell her thank you, and yes, it should probably be released...back into the wild where it belongs. :coolstorybro:
Rebel Yell
Bill L

Post by Bill L »

I just saw this today. Fucking awesome! I've only had the pleasure of hearing one or two of your other yule time tunes and they're always fantastic. It put a huge smile on my face, so thank you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Gerg and family!

:not worthy:
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

Bill L wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:00 pm I just saw this today. Fucking awesome! I've only had the pleasure of hearing one or two of your other yule time tunes and they're always fantastic. It put a huge smile on my face, so thank you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Gerg and family!

:not worthy:
Hey thanks buddy. Good to see you around again. :coolstorybro:
Rebel Yell