My New CD....

Your Mom loves your mixes, but are they really up to scratch? Post your tracks here and get the community's feedback to help with the spit and polish. Impress us! We don't bite.
rammer24

Re: My New CD....

Post by rammer24 »

OK, fixed it. I no longer play "Fuck rock", just boring old "Funk Rock". It was fun while it lasted. :D
miroslav

Post by miroslav »

rammer24 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:54 pm Thanx. It says "Zombination", but from bottom to top.
:D

No wonder I couldn't make it out...I was trying to read top to bottom.
Tadpui

Post by Tadpui »

Hahaha now I've gotta buy one so I can hear what fuck rock sounds like! I hope that it sounds a lot like funk rock, because I can get into that.

Nice job, Rami, I'll check this one out.
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

Looks good Rami. I like the dunce kid idea. I'll get me a copy soon.
Rebel Yell
Minerman

Post by Minerman »

Cool Rami, I'll grab a copy for my music/movie hard drive...I think it's only right I pay for my copy, you've put a lot of work & time into this...

Not 100% sure, but I might have rough versions of some of these songs in my "RAMI" folder from you posting in the tone/mix threads...

Congrats dude, looks great!!!
Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, Jackson
Ceriatone, Marshall, EVH
TC Electronic, MXR, Yamaha

My music @ Reverbnation :minernuggs:
rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

Thanx guys. Yeah, you've probably heard some versions of some of these tunes. But there are some that I never posted, and I worked on all the tunes until the last minute. So, even the ones I've posted probably changed to some extent. :like:
TripleM

Post by TripleM »

Congratulations RAMI!!!
rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

Thanx a lot, Trip. If it wasn't for you, my tracks would have a lot more un-wanted pops in them. :D
TripleM

Post by TripleM »

You should have put, "Hardly any pops" on the back of the CD case.
rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

It ain't pop music. It's no-pop music.
Armistice

Post by Armistice »

Well done Rami - how many albums have you made now?

I think there's a definite thing to be explored with fuck rock, genre-wise... :lollers:
rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

Thanx Arm.

I'm actually considering this my first CD. I cancelled and deleted any sign of any of my old CD's. Cancelled them on CDBABY, etc...This CD, and probably the next one, has a couple of songs that were on older CD's, but they're re-worked, re-recorded and re-mixed.

I don't think anything I've ever done sounded good until about the last 6 months***. So, I re-did a couple of tunes that I always thought were great tunes, but were either sung/performed badly, or they just sounded like shit. I think my sound is up to a respectable level now so I can do my tunes justice. I wasted a lot of otherwise good tunes over the years. But that's the prcess, I guess. you can't get here if you don't go through there. :like:

***I'm pretty sure I say that every 6 fucking months.
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

Whelp. I know who's gonna upload a copy of Rub Her Sole to what.cd now.
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

I'm posting so this thread'll be easy to find later ....... I'm too busy with storm cleanup to listen to ANYthing right now but I always love your music and I'ma gonna wanty a CD so now I can find this inb a week or two when i finally settle down
rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

vomitHatSteve wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:06 pm Whelp. I know who's gonna upload a copy of Rub Her Sole to what.cd now.
:D I'm trying to forget that half-assed effort of a CD.
rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

Lt. Bob wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:58 pm I'm posting so this thread'll be easy to find later ....... I'm too busy with storm cleanup to listen to ANYthing right now but I always love your music and I'ma gonna wanty a CD so now I can find this inb a week or two when i finally settle down
Hey Bobber. This thread will always be here. Just get yourself and your family safe and comfortable again, bredrin. :like:
rayc

Post by rayc »

Zombination arrived this morning. The missus is going out soon so I'll be able to play it loudly.
rami.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheers
rayc
jonny deep

Post by jonny deep »

You have more Rami albums than I do of any artist (excluding illegal downloads, of course).
rayc

Post by rayc »

jonny deep wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:40 am You have more Rami albums than I do of any artist (excluding illegal downloads, of course).
I have all of Elvis Costello's album up to and including North but stopped there as that album wasn't much chop.
I buy what I like - Decent Hawkwind albums lasted for a while, Nick Cave as part of the Boys Next Door, Birthday party, The Bad seeds and solo would be a few as well.
What can I say - RAMI has put up a LOT of songs over the years and I've enjoyed 99% of them.
Cheers
rayc
rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

That's an AWESOME display, Ray. I don't even have something like that. :like:

Haven't been around for about a month, but just wanted to say I'm gald you got the CD and I hope you enjoy it. To be honest, it's the first time I really love one of my own CDs to the point that I'm still playing it everywhere I go; In my car, while I work out, etc.... I'm usually sick to death of anything I do by now, but I really like this CD. I think I did good this time. :)