MIC Shootout

Need a helping hand to make sure you do it right, first time? Got some good advice to pass on, so no-one makes the same mistakes you did? This is your forum.
ido1957

MIC Shootout

Post by ido1957 »

People want something for nothing, they want it right now. Either they can't tell quality or don't care but feel it is important that everyone agrees with them.
cakewalkKaKed
Location: wallowing in a particular insanity of any given time

Re: MIC Shootout

Post by cakewalkKaKed »

oooOOOoooo ! ta :D
rayc

Post by rayc »

Well, that demonstrated one thing very clearly: I have a very non discerning set of ears.
They all sounded so much the same to me that I couldn't hear the value in anything more expensive than $49.95.
Cheers
rayc
JD01

Post by JD01 »

rayc wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 9:35 am Well, that demonstrated one thing very clearly: I have a very non discerning set of ears.
They all sounded so much the same to me that I couldn't hear the value in anything more expensive than $49.95.
That's great ray. Should save you a few quid
Even older now

Post by Even older now »

Cool Lynn Fuston -of the old 3db Audio forum, and the Mic and Pre comparison CD's.
That was a good forum to hang back in.
Even older now

Post by Even older now »

rayc wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 9:35 am Well, that demonstrated one thing very clearly: I have a very non discerning set of ears.
Yeah, not easy. My 'quicky.. mostly I noticed 'p pops on the male on some of them :razz:
It appears -but it's not clear, they sang it 'fifty times (rather than once each into small groups of them?
Either way, 'pick your variables :smiles:
rayc

Post by rayc »

Yeah, I figured it was either a looper of on repeat which is weirdly open to interference.
Cheers
rayc