Recording Rebels Social Networks.

Every great relationship starts with an introduction. Say "Hi!" and tells us a bit about yourself. Meet your new BFFs. No oversharing, please.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Recording Rebels Social Networks.

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Hey gang, In an effort to grow our audience outside of friends and family we have set up a few social networks to share with outsiders what we do here and also to see what else is out there to share back.

The Recording Rebels on Instagram
The Recording Rebels Soundcloud
The Recording Rebels Twitter

Facebook is a work in progress i'm still reading the fine print of stuff. Will update this post with a link you can join and invite people to or whatever you do with facebook groups and stuff.

If you have something: A song, pictures of creations you've made, pics of gigs anything at all you want to share you can email them, or links whatever?!! send all your submissions to: social@therecordingrebels.com Additionally If you have shared something here already that is cool chances are i will regurgitate to the outside world eventually.

I'm also looking for high rez photos to use for headers for the mentioned networks and pages. :coolstorybro:

let's get our name out there. :happytrees: :like: :happytrees: :coolstorybro: :sherlock:

Thanks.
:happytrees:
Audio Monster

Re: Recording Rebels Social Networks.

Post by Audio Monster »

I do not have a facebook account but I am on the twitta..
Audio Monster

Post by Audio Monster »

Done. Nice Les Paul there.
Armistice

Post by Armistice »

Have signed up to Instagram... Sigh... More social media.
Armistice

Post by Armistice »

Audio Monster wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:43 pm I do not have a facebook account but I am on the twitta..
So, we can't be "friends" then...
Audio Monster

Post by Audio Monster »

Armistice wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:02 pm
Audio Monster wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:43 pm I do not have a facebook account but I am on the twitta..
So, we can't be "friends" then...
Haha

I had a FB account for my company but soon discovered I didn't need it. Besides, I was posting things like this.. :like:
lololol.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Facebook is just a megaphone for idiots to be heard louder. Twitter isn't much better from what i can see. I really like instagram so far. No bullshit to the point. Amd there is alot of really cool shit on there haha. Ill try and make it work as best i can.
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

WhiskeyJack wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:53 pm Facebook is just a megaphone for idiots to be heard louder. Twitter isn't much better from what i can see. I really like instagram so far. No bullshit to the point. Amd there is alot of really cool shit on there haha. Ill try and make it work as best i can.
Instagram is the only social networking site I look at, and it's just to look at pics. I never post anything, I just lurk and scroll through the random shit and a lot of it is really damn funny.
Rebel Yell
Armistice

Post by Armistice »

WhiskeyJack wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:53 pm Facebook is just a megaphone for idiots to be heard louder. Twitter isn't much better from what i can see. I really like instagram so far. No bullshit to the point. Amd there is alot of really cool shit on there haha. Ill try and make it work as best i can.
LOL - you can actually use it for its original intended purpose! Like to keep in touch with friends and family and other things you're interested and find amusing. You get some great flame outs in some of the groups when someone asks "Les Paul - pickguard on or off?" and other dumb personal preference questions. I avoid the political stuff.

Having now just joined Instragram I have absolutely no idea what it's for... :confused: :lollers:
JD01

Post by JD01 »

I'm not on Facebook - its just way too intrusive and wankers take it way too seriously... getting angry messages from people I was at school with and haven't seen for 15 years after I de-friend them.

Twitter is better I find 'cos its way more passive, I generally just use it for keeping up with bands, news and sports. I don't use it "socially" as such.
muttley

Post by muttley »

I do all my social networking when I'm down the pub. It has the added bonus that when some one starts dicking around with you, you can actually punch them.... :coolstorybro:
JD01

Post by JD01 »

muttley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:13 am I do all my social networking when I'm down the pub. It has the added bonus that when some one starts dicking around with you, you can actually punch them.... :coolstorybro:
:like:
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

muttley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:13 am I do all my social networking when I'm down the pub. It has the added bonus that when some one starts dicking around with you, you can actually punch them.... :coolstorybro:
rayc

Post by rayc »

I don't have a "smart" phone so it's just me & the interwebby thing. I do have palmfacetome and this place though.
Cheers
rayc
rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

I'm on Facebook. But I only have about 15 "friends". I just use it to shoot the shit with people I know and have met in person, with one or two execeptions. I'm not into collecting hundreds of strangers.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

I'll get a page put up over the weekend.

I'm also currently looking into some features that will allow people to share a thread or post or whatever over some networks. Which might add some legitmacey to already spam like spammy actions on instagram and twitter.
rayc

Post by rayc »

Ta Shannon.
Cheers
rayc
liv_rong

Post by liv_rong »

I started following on Instagram. I use Instagram for posting music and work related pictures and video, some family stuff. I love Instagram for browsing pics, video and memes. I use Facebook mainly for family oriented shit to keep in touch with everyone and post pics of the kids.
Armistice

Post by Armistice »

rammer24 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:01 pm I'm on Facebook. But I only have about 15 "friends". I just use it to shoot the shit with people I know and have met in person, with one or two execeptions. I'm not into collecting hundreds of strangers.
I'm going to hunt you down now... :lollers: :lollers:
:lollers: :lollers: :lollers: :cool:
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

I don't do twitter, instagram, ummm whatever the other one was.
but I do Facebook ..... got 6 or 7 hundred 'friends' ..... I'd be glad to put it on my timeline when you're ready.