How You Doin?

Every great relationship starts with an introduction. Say "Hi!" and tells us a bit about yourself. Meet your new BFFs. No oversharing, please.
TheWGuitar

How You Doin?

Post by TheWGuitar »

Hello! Just joined one of the other forums that apparently led to the spawning of this one, and while I may still give it a chance, my gut tells me this one might fit my personality and twisted sense of humor better! :coolstorybro:

I've been a member of a major guitar forum for quite a few years now, but I have been wanting to dig deeper into the recording aspect of things, and from what I've already read, this is going to be the place to be.

I'm not lucky enough to be into this stuff professionally (yet?), but it's a wonderful passion and hobby though until then. I do the best I can (self taught through endless youtube videos) at guitar, bass, drums, and keyboards every once in a while.

But one of the most fun parts has been learning to record and mix, and edit videos together. So at this point in time, my abilities are right about here...

[BBvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMg_ztwoUOw[/BBvideo]

[BBvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onvrY5rRwXo[/BBvideo]

I can't wait to soak some of this good stuff in, and get to know some of you fine folks! :happytrees: And Bob too.
Greg_L

Re: How You Doin?

Post by Greg_L »

Cool, welcome. If you're interested in recording, the folks here will definitely get you going.
Rebel Yell
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

Hey there - welcome to the forum. :)
Haggard Musician :mad:
ido1957

Post by ido1957 »

Welcome W - this is the place - lots of excellent resources/people for home recording enthusiasts.
People want something for nothing, they want it right now. Either they can't tell quality or don't care but feel it is important that everyone agrees with them.
TheWGuitar

Post by TheWGuitar »

Thank you, guys! The weather is crap here right now, so I'm looking forward to curling up with an adult beverage and an ipad this weekend, and reading through stuff on here.