Howdy again.... I think....

Every great relationship starts with an introduction. Say "Hi!" and tells us a bit about yourself. Meet your new BFFs. No oversharing, please.
The_Bachelor

Howdy again.... I think....

Post by The_Bachelor »

Hey.... I'm Brad Bachelor (bachelorb on the other forum). I mostly hang around the analog forum, so I'll probably be there alot...... although, I am in the process of sorting through this big room I got for a studio that I would like to make better.... I have a feeling I'll be putting your "A home for those who think freely and outside the conventional box of DIY recording, music production and the life of the haggard musician" to a pretty good test!!!

I mainly record on a Tascam 234 and use a Tascam 106 as my mixer. I play guitar , but am a sucker for a fixer up deal, so I have an old Wurlizer organ, Ibanez bass, and electronic drum set that I swear I'm going to learn to play someday

Be seeing y'all around

Brad
Brad Bachelor
"Marrying an old bachelor is like buying second-hand furniture." - Helen Rowland
Armistice

Re: Howdy again.... I think....

Post by Armistice »

Howdy Brad - welcome to the jungle. :coolstorybro:
Bill L

Post by Bill L »

Welcome aboard.
ido1957

Post by ido1957 »

Welcome Brad !
People want something for nothing, they want it right now. Either they can't tell quality or don't care but feel it is important that everyone agrees with them.
miroslav

Post by miroslav »

Hey...you got my PM and found this place. :)
Things are just getting going here...but it should be fun, and we should get some more analog guys here soon, but any kind of recording questions or setup questions...pretty much everyone here can help.

Good luck with your house and your new recording space. :coolstorybro:
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Glad to see more Analog guys joining the masses.
:happytrees: