Hey Tobster!!!!!

Every great relationship starts with an introduction. Say "Hi!" and tells us a bit about yourself. Meet your new BFFs. No oversharing, please.
rammer24

Hey Tobster!!!!!

Post by rammer24 »

How you doin', buddy. :D
rammer24

Re: Hey Tobster!!!!!

Post by rammer24 »

...and also a welcome to our "Guest"(s). :D
Tobster

Post by Tobster »

Thank you, Rammer, it is nice to be here. Sorry I did not discover this great site sooner. I kind of drop off the 'other recording site' and was probing around there recently and noticed this new site being mentioned in someones' tag line.

This is a really nice forum. Very helpful, entertaining and informative. A great combination. I am looking forward to participating. Thanks for the friendly welcome, Gary
rammer24

Post by rammer24 »

Welcome buddy! I saw you lurking so I figured I'd give you a greeting. Enjoy. :cool:

Would we remember you from the other site? Different username?
ido1957

Post by ido1957 »

Tobster wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:48 pm Thank you, Rammer, it is nice to be here. Sorry I did not discover this great site sooner. I kind of drop off the 'other recording site' and was probing around there recently and noticed this new site being mentioned in someones' tag line.

This is a really nice forum. Very helpful, entertaining and informative. A great combination. I am looking forward to participating. Thanks for the friendly welcome, Gary
Welcome Tobster (Gary) :)
People want something for nothing, they want it right now. Either they can't tell quality or don't care but feel it is important that everyone agrees with them.
Tobster

Post by Tobster »

rammer24 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:51 pm Welcome buddy! I saw you lurking so I figured I'd give you a greeting. Enjoy. :cool:

Would we remember you from the other site? Different username?
Yes, a different user name. I had joined the other site about 2 or 3 years ago when I was getting more into audio production. I had a long career in television production eventually operating my own video production studio for many years. Semi retired now and still trying to sort out the bedroom recording studio hobby. Being from the deep south of the USA, the 'other site' often provided my LSU / Saints football online fix with Greg and a few others who understood the importance and hierarchy of my favorite teams. :D :D

From what I have briefly observed of this site, my guess is it will continue to grow and provide a service to many people.
JD01

Post by JD01 »

Cool - welcome, mate. So what was you user name on HR.com? Greg seems to like all of the Saints fans.
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

LSU alum here and Saints fan of course. Welcome to this den of inequity
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

Welcome Tobster. I want to call you lobster but i will refrain hence forth.
:happytrees:
Tobster

Post by Tobster »

WhiskeyJack wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:00 pm Welcome Tobster. I want to call you lobster but i will refrain hence forth.
Lobster . . . I kind of like that.
Reminds me of the sci fi movie, The Lobster. Actually a pretty good film.
Tobster

Post by Tobster »

Lt. Bob wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:48 pm LSU alum here and Saints fan of course. Welcome to this den of inequity
Thanks Bob. You missed a big weekend here n BR. The Spanish Town parade which for some is a warm up for the big events which followed in New Orleans.