Hello

Every great relationship starts with an introduction. Say "Hi!" and tells us a bit about yourself. Meet your new BFFs. No oversharing, please.
Sky Blue Lou

Hello

Post by Sky Blue Lou »

Thanx for the invite, Armi. I'm sure I know some of the unfamiliar user names but there's maybe a couple total newbs to me as well. The pleasure is mine.

I'll be laying low for a bit - primarily lurking. Took a fall and broke my hip just before Christmas so I'm on the mend. So enjoy. I'll stick my head in every now and again.
miroslav

Re: Hello

Post by miroslav »

Sky Blue Lou wrote:Thanx for the invite, Armi. I'm sure I know some of the unfamiliar user names but there's maybe a couple total newbs to me as well. The pleasure is mine.

I'll be laying low for a bit - primarily lurking. Took a fall and broke my hip just before Christmas so I'm on the mend. So enjoy. I'll stick my head in every now and again.
OUCH...that must have hurt like a bitch.

Hey...most of the guys here already are former HR regulars...though some names were changed to protect the guilty. ;)
ido1957

Post by ido1957 »

Dad and stepdad both fell and broke their hips. Not something I want to experience. I wish you a speedy and mostly pain free recovery.
People want something for nothing, they want it right now. Either they can't tell quality or don't care but feel it is important that everyone agrees with them.
Greg_L

Post by Greg_L »

Sky Blue Lou wrote:Thanx for the invite, Armi. I'm sure I know some of the unfamiliar user names but there's maybe a couple total newbs to me as well. The pleasure is mine.

Hey dude. Sorry about your hip. Glad you made it over though. Join in at any time. We're trying to get this thing going.
Rebel Yell
itsnotkcearl

Post by itsnotkcearl »

Sorry bout your hip, you wear trousers, they are blue.
Death, War, Discipline, weekends off.
ez_willis

Post by ez_willis »

Hi Lou.
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

man, that sucks ............ I sure hope your recovery goes smoothly ..... damn,